These self-contained continuous ice cream freezers combine remarkable efficiency with compact size for flexible ice cream production and are a vital part of any small-scale ice cream production.
The GIF 600/1200 is self-contained units that require no on-site adjustment when delivered. As soon as the connections for the water tower, electricity, and compressed air are established, the unit is ready to operate.
Features: GIF 600-1200
- Automatic overrun control with air mass flow meter
- Automatic mix flow control with volumetric mix flow meter
- Mix and discharge gear pumps in CIP design
- Automatic cylinder pressure control
- Automatic Start/Stop
- Saving-memory of working parameters (up to 25 recipes)
- Display with visualization of operating data
- High-efficiency air filtering and sterilizing system
- R404A direct expansion system
- Built-in hermetic Scroll compressor (2 in GIF 1200)
- The well-known Laboratory Ice Cream Freezer
- All stainless-steel construction. MF 75 No142
- Low mix consumption at start-up.
- Fast reaction to changes.
- Accessories are available for simulating any production.
- Stable and reliable test results.
- Market standard for laboratory freezers
- PLC download of data (optional).
Two models span 20 to 1200 litres/hour (6 to 121 gallons/hour).