The basic machine construction is made of stainless steel with an integral frame. Which make it very robust and rugged making it capable of handling any production line.
The RUF filler is fitted with wheels and adjustable legs so you can positions and reposition it to fit you factory layout in any way.
As a new standard the RUF has been upgrade from Safety wire around the machine to CE approved Safety guard features. Thus the machine is built according to the European standard for machines supplied to the food industry – the EU norm.
The cups, cones or containers are dispensed from the magazine into the segments. Filling of the products takes place with either a time-elapse or extrusion bottom filler, depending on the viscosity and the volume of the product, and the ingredients. Decoration with a number of viscous or solid ingredients is possible.
A large variety of lid types and lidding techniques can be applied, according to the design of the product. Lid tamper, heat-sealing of pre-stamped lids or sealing with foil from roll stock is possible. After lidding, the products are pushed or lifted out of the segments, and transferred into the hardening tunnel by a driven conveyor. Date coding can be placed on the outlet conveyor. Semi-automatic handling systems are available.
- Dispenser for cones, cups, containers, spoons and squeeze-ups
- Time-elapse, extrusion and volumetric fillers
- Decoration units for e.g. ice cream, chocolate and cocktail sauce (ripple- or pencil)
- Dry ingredient dosing unit
- Chewing gum dispenser
- Lidding equipment: snap-in, snap-on, overcap and others
- Heat-sealing equipment for pre-cut and foil from roll stock
- Pleating and tamping equipment
- Date coding