Operational reliability through trustworthy partnership
Even the best equipment will fail, if not properly maintained! And the consequences of failure can be costly!
An individual customer service agreement (CSA) tailored to your needs will support uptime, increase production efficiency and product quality, while promoting cost effectiveness. The agreement is designed to match your production, whether it be priority treatment via our support hotline or outsourcing all your maintenance activities. Through dialogue, together we will customize the setup to match your needs.
- Add years of income by prolonging life expectancy of your equipment
- Provide operational reliability by boosting uptime and smooth operation
- Maximize performance and quality by ensuring your equipment always performs at its best
- Forecast costs by knowing your maintenance costs and budget
- Control costs by planning and scheduling service on a yearly basis, and by ensuring best prices on spare parts and on our service engineers rates
- Reduce costs by remedying small defects before they become costly repairs or by implementing new solutions that will make you work smarter
- Proactive approach to production and maintenance management
- Access to the entire GE expertise on ice cream producing equipment to protect and develop your investment
Partnering with us through a CSA offers you a structured way to support maximum performance by giving you the following options:
- Regular inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Tailored yearly execution plans
- OEM spare parts, spare parts packages and rental part kit sets
- 24-7 Support
- Best prices on spare parts
- Best Service Engineer rates in case of unexpected breakdowns
- Software upgrades
- Gram Equipment Academy – customer staff training
Interested in learning more about your CSA benefits? Then do not hesitate to contact our After Sales & Service team.