Blow your whistle
Gram Equipment encourage you to voice your concern
Gram Equipment is committed to acting with integrity, respect and in a transparent way, according to principles set in our Code of Conduct. Gram Equipment encourages all employees and other stakeholders to raise concerns you may have. By raising your concern, you enable Gram Equipment to assess the situation and take action.
What should you report in the Gram Equipment Whistleblower system?
Gram Equipment encourage you to report your concerns including, but not limited to:
- Bribery and corruption
- Disclosure of intellectual property rights
- Environmental issues
- Food safety
- Fraud (such as theft, cyber-crime, falsification)
- Harassment (any offensive, unacceptable verbal or physical conduct aimed at humiliating, demeaning, offending, or intimidating)
- Health and work safety
- Physical violence
- Sexual harassment (any unwelcome verbal, non-verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature with the intent or effect of violating a person’s dignity, by creating a threatening, hostile, degrading, humiliating, or unpleasant climate)
How do you report?
Gram Equipment encourages you to raise concerns through the Gram Equipment Whistleblower system.
What should you not report in the Gram Equipment Whistleblower system?
- Violations of internal guidelines like sick leave, smoking, alcohol, dressing, use of office supplies, etc.
- Minor person-related conflicts like general disagreements with management, disagreements of employment law nature, contract and salary terms, holiday planning, employee interviews, working hours, etc.
What happens after you raise your concern?
The Whistleblower system will send an automatic receipt of the message if you have created a message in the system when submitting your concern. Creating a message, which is an optional feature in the system for the reporter to use, will allow the Whistleblower Committee to communicate with you in a confidential manner. Issues reported via the Whistleblower system will be evaluated by the Whistleblower Committee.
The Whistleblower Committee is an internal team acting with integrity and balancing the interests of the reporter, the reported person(s)/organization/activities, and the interests of Gram Equipment when handling messages. The Whistleblower Committee includes representatives from Finance, HR, IT, and Legal. The Whistleblower Committee reports to the CEO.
Message handling process
The Whistleblower Committee will determine actions, including, but not limited to, analyzing the allegation and evidence provided to decide if an investigation should commence, determining the investigation approach and steps, and conducting and concluding on investigations. If the reported issue indicates a criminal offense, involving relevant authorities may also be necessary. All reported issues will be handled in a confidential and professional manner. Any person(s) accused of misconduct will be informed about the message at the appropriate point of time to allow for an unbiased investigation process. If you have created a message, you will receive a status update on the investigation within three months of the reporting date. When the investigation is concluded, you will be informed and receive adequate details of the investigation process and results. All information related to the reporter, witnesses, and information providers, the reported conduct, and any subsequent investigations will be treated confidentially to the extent permitted by applicable legislation.